Monday, August 8, 2011

Mailbox Monday


This past week has been pretty exciting. Book club #3 started and there was a huge turnout of about twenty people. Then, this past Saturday I met the lovely Rosemary Clement Moore at her book signing in Hurst, Texas. It was a lot of fun and if you were not there you missed a very fun and friendly author. So, now on to what I received/purchased this week.

Books Received For Review:

Anathema by Megg Jensen

Oubliette by Megg Jensen

Sleepers by Megg Jensen

Books Won:

None This Week

Books Purchased Recently:

Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement Moore

The Fallen: Raziel by Kristina Douglas


I want to give a special thank you to Megg Jensen for offering her books up for review. It was very flattering to have her contact me and I hope to have the reviews up soon. I look forward to tearing into these books in the upcoming weeks.

Until Next Monday,

Michelle


Tweet This

No comments:

Post a Comment