Thursday, September 22, 2011

Trailer Thursday: Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick

Welcome to my very first Book Trailer Thursday! I will apologize to whoever thought of this first, but I could not find the originator. So, if you read this and you are the one who started it all, then let me know. I will happily give credit where it is due.

Title: Silence (Hush, Hush #3)
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers
Release Date: October 4, 2011


Book Blurb
The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty, and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for - and their love - forever.


I have not read this series yet, but Becca Fitzpatrick has the best covers. Has anyone else walked by Hush, Hush or Cresendo and not thought, "Wow! I have no idea what that book is about, but I think I need to read it. Now!" Come on, don't be shy...I bet you have. Well, I hope you enjoyed my first Thursday Trailer post. Have you heard of this book? Are you looking forward to its release on October 4th?

Happy Reading!

Michelle

Tweet This

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to read it!

    The covers are all so lovely. Hope you enjoy them when you get around to them. :)

    ReplyDelete